Sunday, September 2, 2018

SMFS Member David H. Hendrickson—Bouchercon Panelist


As posted by Dave to our SMFS list….

I'm really looking forward to being part of the "Across State Lines-- Writing Across Genres" Bouchercon panel. Since I'm all over the place in terms of genres I write in, this is a topic dear to my artistic heart.

Karen Olson will be moderating. Joining me on the panel will be Carla Neggers and Victoria Helen Stone. (Nancy Herriman was also on the panel, but will not be able to attend.)

The panel runs on Thursday afternoon at 4 pm. If you're there, stop by and say hi.

Dave also shares.... 

I wasn't going to post this here because it isn't specific to the mystery/crime genre. However, I've decided that if I'm on a Bouchercon panel about writing in multiple genres, it makes sense to post about my just-released, multi-genre short story collection, SHIMMERS AND LAUGHS: EIGHT WILDLY HILARIOUS TALES. I think you'll laugh your * off.

From a little blue fuzzy monster in a Casanova's pants... to a movie star wannabe raising money for her boob job.

From rival Key West female impersonators... to the wife of the Biblical King David.

From an Irishman with a unique challenge on St. Patrick's Day... to a borscht-belt-style comic in outer space.

Yeah, I find hilarity in the strangest of places.

Available in print from all the usual online stores and in all major ebook formats here:  books2read.com/shimmerslaughs

No comments: